11 ספט 2012
ספטמבר 11, 2012
- Why do you think that Gary's father brought him to school?
- What does the sentence mean "Gary was pretty used to such carrying on and paid them little mind"?
- Why did Gary imagine he was someone else?
- What do we learn about Sonya's father?
- Mark all the word in story that relate to the word smile
Translate the sentence:
- A new kid always caused a stir.
- He was no book worm, but he did want to learn.
- 28 inquisitive faces turned to look at Gary
- No one particularly interested him
- They are about as flexible as concrete.
- Because there are no buses goes to school, or because he is late.
- It means his previous school social statement wasn't good at all.
- Because he felt very uncomtpable after the teacher embarrassed him.
- He is very religion men, and have a lot of affect on his daughter.
Answers on translating
- ילד חדש תמיד גורם שיבהו בו
- הוא לא היה תולעת ספרים, אבל הוא רצה ללמוד.
- 28 פרצופים צולבים פנו להביט על גארי